To offer you peace of mind and make your move as easy and affordable as possible, MVM Moving offers storage to compliment our moving services. Moving can be stressful, especially when it involves months between the day you move out and the day you move in. Whether you are moving to a new home or office or being temporarily displaced by construction, we have a secure, cost-effective storage solution for you.
MVM Moving has four locations, so if you’re seeking moving services in Fort Wayne, IN, Toledo, OH, Fremont, OH, or Columbus OH, we’re able to assist you in all of your moving needs. Although some of our services may vary depending on location, MVM Moving’s Fremont location offers secure vault storage. Our Toledo, OH moving location offers alternative indoor storage options as well as outdoor options.
How It Works
The storage process with MVM Moving requires very little effort from you. It begins with a free consultation. You’ll chat with one of our experienced estimators — in person or via phone — to determine your storage needs.
On moving day, our professional crews will arrive at your home or business to load up our box trucks with your belongings. Our team will then transport your items to our storage facility where they will be inventoried and secured in large, wooden 5-by-7-by-8-foot shipping vaults. You aren’t required to be present for this part of the move, but rest assured that these vaults will be loaded efficiently to maximize space and protect your items.
Large items that cannot fit into the vault — such as a piano — will be individually wrapped, labeled with your information and stored on pallets in the warehouse. Some of our locations have outdoor storage space, perfect for parking RVs, winterizing boats and storing Jet Skis.
Delivery will be just as easy for you. Simply let us know when you need your items delivered and our team will unload everything in the vault back into our trucks and deliver your belongings to your designated location. To minimize your time and effort involved in the move, our team handles this process internally, so there’s no need for you to be present after we leave to pick up and before we arrive at your final destination.
Our storage services are priced monthly on a rolling basis, and we will gladly prorate your charges should you move in or out mid-month.
Benefits of Warehouse Storage
There are many advantages to our storage solutions:
- Easy for You – Unlike self-storage units that require you to provide the labor, hiring MVM Moving makes your moving and storage experience easy. Leave all the loading and unloading of the shipping vaults to us. Our crew of experienced professionals will load and transport your items to pack the shipping vaults, unpack the vaults, and transport and deliver your items — all without you having to be present or lift a finger.
- Efficiency – Having your shipping vault loaded by professionals allows for the most efficient moving experience when it comes time to deliver your items. Because our team packed the vault, they will know exactly where large, heavy or fragile items are and how best to pack the truck. Because our warehouse is located on-site, the need to travel to a self-storage unit to pick up your belongings is eliminated, saving you both time and money.
- Budget-Friendly – We charge per month, per shipping vault for our storage solutions. And we don’t require payment until after your belongings have been satisfactorily delivered. Moving in or out mid-month? No problem, we’ll gladly prorate our services to save you every dollar possible.
- Free Supplies – If you store any large or fragile items with us, they will be wrapped, strapped down or padded using our professional moving materials. We provide these materials at no extra charge.
- Security – Your belongings will remain under lock and key at all times while in storage with us. All shipping vaults are self-contained and locked, and they are stored in our secure warehouse. Only MVM Moving staff can access our warehouse and customers do not have access to their vaults while in storage with us. This means that there’s absolutely no public access to the warehouse and no risk of someone accessing your items.
Who Uses Warehouse Storage?
Our warehouse storage offers many benefits, including a high level of security around your items, ease of moving and cost efficiency. We recommend this type of service for anyone who will not need access to the belongings they store, including the following groups:
- Families between homes, especially those who have sold their current property and are waiting for their new home to be move-in ready
- Traveling professionals who are required to spend months out of town for work
- College students who need to leave their belongings locally when they go home for the summer or study abroad
- Businesses that are between locations
- Retirees who are downsizing their residence
- Busy professionals who have minimal time to be involved in the moving and storage process
Storage Solutions with MVM Moving
MVM Moving has proudly been providing storage services for more than a decade. We pride ourselves on hiring top-notch movers from our local community and regularly invest in training our team so they are prepared for any challenges your move may pose.
Our team is known for offering prompt, polite and professional service at the right price. We’re proud to have earned hundreds of positive reviews on Angie’s List and social media, and we’re honored to have been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. If you’re in need of easy and budget-friendly storage and moving services, call us today at 844-424-MOVE (844-424-6683) for a free consultation.